Other Tennessee CILs
- The National Council on Independent Living
- Statewide Independent Living Council of Tennessee (SILCTN)
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security Ready Campaign and Citizen Corps.
- Jackson Center for Independent Living
- Memphis Center for Independent Living
- Center for Independent Living of Middle Tennessee
Links to Other Sites of Interest
- Most affordable colleges in Tennessee.
- Guide on How to Get Scholarships and Grants for Students with Disabilities.
- Home Modifications: This guide identifies legal and financial resources available to citizens, seniors, and veterans, offers tips to hire the right home remodeler, and suggests modifications throughout the home to make the space as accommodating as possible.
- College Resources for Students with Disabilities. (Great site!)
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) government web site.
- DisabledTravelers.com is a resource dedicated to accessible travel information.
- The Senior Service Directory is published by the Knoxville-Knox County Office on Aging as a public service for the senior citizens of Knoxville and Knox County.
- A list of Accredited Online Colleges and Disability Education
- Disability.gov - Connecting the Disability Community to Information and Opportunities
- The Social Security Disability NEWS Resource Center
- National Center for the Dissemination of disABILITY Research
- Ableize: A UK Disability Resources Directory
- Abledata: ABLEDATA provides objective information about assistive technology products and rehabilitation equipment available from domestic and international sources
- The Center for an Accessible Society
Center for International Rehabilitation Research
Information and Exchange (CIRRIE)
- GoalForIt.com offers a variety of free interactive behavior and chore charts that are ideal visual learning solutions that can help children with autism develop skills that allow them to reach their full potential at home and in educational and community settings.
- Model Spinal Cord Injury Systems Dissemination Center
National Center on Accessible Information
Technology in Education
- National Rehabilitation Information Center (NARIC)
All links were valid Apr 19, 2016.